Can you explain the M2M Impact to Core Networks? by the image below: -IOT
Question 1: Can you explain the M2M Impact to Core Networks? by the image below:
Core Network M2M
M2M effect on network core
Network core optimization for M2M
Impact of LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Network)
Question 2: Can you explain how to the Core Network optimize for M2M?
• Network overload control for mobile devices configured with
"Low access priority"
• Common Mobility Management Congestion Control for the Core Network
• Selective throttling of Downlink low priority traffic received for M2M devices in idle mode
• Application specific congestion control
• Optimized to prevent overload from the network
• Run for re-election
• Extended Access Prohibited
Question 3: Can you explain the Impact of Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN)?
LPWAN is emerging as an alternative to M2M Core.
LPWAN allows IoT devices to connect to backend systems without no port needed!
Question 4: Can you give examples for Network Communication Scenarios? and explain?
Communication Network Types and Examples
There are many types, or patterns, of communication networks used by organizations. Some of the more common methods include:
- All-Channel Network
- Chain Network
- Wheel Network
- Circle Network
These types of communication networks may be centralized or decentralized. A centralized structure refers to the communication that comes from one source. This could be the manager at the top of the business or a team leader of a group. A decentralized structure refers to the communication that comes from different sources. This could be managers, employees, or a combination of the two, and it allows collaboration within the group or organization.
Question 5: Which Network to use in IoT/M2M Core Networks: Fixed or Mobile? and Why?
- Terminal: Mainly connected to the base station through the airborne transmission interface. The terminal side is mainly composed of industrial terminal and NB-IoT module. Industrial terminals include: chips, modules, sensors, terminals, etc.; NB-IoT module includes wireless transmission interface, soft SIM device, sensor interface, etc.
- Wireless network side: includes two network connection methods, one is Single RAN (Single Radio Access Network, integrated wireless access network), including 2G/3G/4G and NB-IoT wireless network; the other is the newly built NB-IoT. It is mainly responsible for handling wireless interface access, cell management, and other related functions, and connects to the IoT core network through the S1-lite interface and forwards the non-access layer data. access to higher-level network elements for processing.
- Core Network side: The network elements include two network modes, one is Evolved Packet C integrated mode (Evolved Packet C data transmission mode), including 2G/3G/4G Core network; the other network is the core network of IoT. The core network side supports user NB-IoT and eMTC access through IoT EPC and EPC network elements shared by GSM, UITRAN, and LTE.
- IoT-enabled platforms: including HLR (Home Location Register), PCRF (Policy Control and Charging Rules Function), M2M (Machine to Machine, Internet of Things) platform.
- Server Application: Is the final gathering point of IoT data, performing data processing and other operations according to customer needs.